Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Challenge #2 - CLOSED

+3
TheBloodRed
Claus Heinrick
Saiyu
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mini Challenge #2 - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Mini Challenge #2 - CLOSED

Post by TheBloodRed Tue May 05, 2009 2:24 pm

I gotta clarify now. D:

What I meant was that I answered in a writing symbol way. So I meant that anyone who has had higher studies or just knows in general would understand what I meant. It was not really pointed at anyone in particular at all. I was just stating why my answer was as such, and more notably that I had no clue what the answer was. xD
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Thu May 07, 2009 6:31 am

TheBloodRed wrote:I gotta clarify now. D:

What I meant was that I answered in a writing symbol way. So I meant that anyone who has had higher studies or just knows in general would understand what I meant. It was not really pointed at anyone in particular at all. I was just stating why my answer was as such, and more notably that I had no clue what the answer was. xD

I don't fucking care. Even your justifications sound like shit.

I said what I said, Deal with it.

Last edited by Kia WelBehenna on Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu May 07, 2009 7:02 am

TheBloodRed wrote:I gotta clarify now. D:

The only thing you've managed to clarify for me is that you're pinning the rejection of your answer on the notion that Kia has no extended education, nor any common sense concerning the subject. Is that supposed to justify you?
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Alright boys, break it up; I can't approve of any fight that doesn't involve nakedness and copious amounts of mud.

It's time to let bygones be bygones; while TheBloodRed isn't the most tactful person I have come across, I know from speaking with him on a personal level that he did not intend to cause insult. He actually only made this justification as a means of making amends, it just didn't work too terribly well. TheBloodRed, the key to displaying intelligence is not to attempt to undermine that of others, you really shouldn't have to. I know that you 'are' an intelligent person, but modesty plays an important role, and you must be careful not to alienate people around you. The truly intelligent person can get along with all kinds of people by dynamically changing their attitude to suit. Smile

Louise, Kia, you are both intelligent people and highly protective of one another and all the other members here which is a wonderful thing to see, but I believe that this problem has already been resolved, and it makes little sense to turn it into a competition of 'who can have the last word'. I'm not asking you to forgive and forget, just to move on. I will be happy to protect you both, and I will not let anyone speak against you without good reason; I do, however, have ways of resolving misunderstandings that are less confrontational. *hugs*

Now...play nicely.Wink

You may have the leash, but it doesn't mean you'll be in control.

I'll only wear it to please you, but if you get smart, I'll make sure to take it off and tie your wrists with it.

Awh, Kia... *huggles* you always please me; but seeing you with a leash would be pretty sexy. Cool
And don't worry, I might taunt and tease you occasionally, but that's really just to get a cute reaction out of you. Wink
Still, there's no harm in playing hard to get, I thought you liked stubborn men. Razz
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Fri May 08, 2009 9:56 am

You may have the leash, but it doesn't mean you'll be in control.

I'll only wear it to please you, but if you get smart, I'll make sure to take it off and tie your wrists with it.

Awh, Kia... *huggles* you always please me; but seeing you with a leash would be pretty sexy. Cool
And don't worry, I might taunt and tease you occasionally, but that's really just to get a cute reaction out of you. Wink
Still, there's no harm in playing hard to get, I thought you liked stubborn men. Razz

Agreed Cool
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 am

I don't believe the few posts exchanged really had a chance to evolve into a fight, and it truly was not my intention to simply have the last word, but your efforts are greatly appreciated in any case, NotaBene. It would be wise to cut the discussion short before something increasingly negative comes from it.

I do admit that I am naturally overprotective and can become confrontational when situations such as these arise; however, that is not an excuse for my behavior and I apologize for contributing to the tension in this thread. As an administrator, I should work to resolve problems rather than add to them. While I cannot make any promises, I will make an effort to improve this. ^^
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Thu May 14, 2009 11:27 am

No need to be so formal Louise, I just think that this forum is about making love, not war.Wink
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Fri May 15, 2009 9:05 am

NotaBene wrote:Alright boys, break it up; I can't approve of any fight that doesn't involve nakedness and copious amounts of mud.

It's time to let bygones be bygones; while TheBloodRed isn't the most tactful person I have come across, I know from speaking with him on a personal level that he did not intend to cause insult. He actually only made this justification as a means of making amends, it just didn't work too terribly well. TheBloodRed, the key to displaying intelligence is not to attempt to undermine that of others, you really shouldn't have to. I know that you 'are' an intelligent person, but modesty plays an important role, and you must be careful not to alienate people around you. The truly intelligent person can get along with all kinds of people by dynamically changing their attitude to suit. Smile

Louise, Kia, you are both intelligent people and highly protective of one another and all the other members here which is a wonderful thing to see, but I believe that this problem has already been resolved, and it makes little sense to turn it into a competition of 'who can have the last word'. I'm not asking you to forgive and forget, just to move on. I will be happy to protect you both, and I will not let anyone speak against you without good reason; I do, however, have ways of resolving misunderstandings that are less confrontational. *hugs*

Now...play nicely.Wink

I'm over it. Not worth my time.

NotaBene wrote:

Oh, I do. This will be a fun game, won't it? >3
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content