Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Nice to meet You.

+3
Freaky_Feline
NotaBene
Dyskordia
7 posters

Go down

Hello! Nice to meet You. Empty Hello! Nice to meet You.

Post by Dyskordia Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Err, hi? I am not good at introducing myself, but I will try anyway. Before that, I would like to say one thing: sorry for my (probably bad) English. I live in Poland, so Polish is my first language. Sorry.

So, what can I say about myself... There are three things that I love: music, art and yaoi. When it comes to music, I like different kinds of metal, but mostly opera and gothic metal - I sing, too. I practice a lot (3 hours a day) and I am going to join my friend's music band soon (in a month I think). I like to draw, too - if You want, I can show You some of my pictures, but I have to warn You: they are not that good.

About the third thing I love... Well, it is actually more like an obssession. Yaoi over everything else. It is kind of strange, because in my country homosexual (or bisexual) people are usually, well... Simply hated. I know something about it... Anyway, Polish people are not tolerant. That is a fact. But I love yaoi and I dislike heterosexual pairings, so what can I do? I read, play and watch yaoi. I draw it and write about it, too. I am addicted, I guess. And I like it ^^.

Obviously, I love Absolute Obedience. I do not think I have any favourite or hated pairings or characters... Or wait, I lied, I do. I mean, I have a favourite character: Louise. But other than that, I like everyone equally.

I am not sure what else should I write, so if You want to know something, just ask me a question ^^. Thank You.
Dyskordia
Dyskordia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

http://www.fetiche.blog.pl

Back to top Go down

Hello! Nice to meet You. Empty Re: Hello! Nice to meet You.

Post by NotaBene Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey there,

First of all, you don't need to worry about your English; you have communicated more effectively than most of my British friends can, and there appears to be no problem with your grammar, so you needn't worry about that.

When you form the band with your friends, you will have to upload some recordings for us...because we're all nosy that way.Wink And we'd be honored if you would share your Art; there is no such thing as good or bad art, just different perceptions of it.

As for your obsession of Yaoi, we can all relate to that, otherwise we wouldn't be here.Wink I don't think that many societies do openly accept homosexuality, and heterosexuality is often clichéd and overused in modern media that one can't help but tire of it. I think, to that end, that the taboo nature of homosexuality is what makes it both different and exciting; danger has always had its attractions.
I think that you may also like this video I found on youtube; it is a parody (i.e. making fun of) of modern discrimination, showing just how ridiculous it really is; it is quite inspiring:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngie8Om1ml0
Her overall message is "Any coward can hate, but it takes true courage to love." n_n

Which leads me on quite nicely to say; enjoy your time at the forum and stick around.Smile You'll find nothing but acceptance here.

PS. The guy in your avitar looks a bit like me.:-p
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi and welcome at AO forum, hope you will going to enjoy your stay here ^^
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecchi Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome, yo!
Ecchi
Ecchi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://sugandya.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 am

Welcome to the forums!
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Stryker Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 am

Welcome! Honestly, I wouldn't have even guessed English is your second language if you didn't mention it, so you're doin' pretty well!
Rune Stryker
Rune Stryker

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,950

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Well, I do believe that NotaBene couldn't have said it any better. ^^ Welcome to the forums, my dear.
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down