Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Lurk Mode Disengage*

+3
Freaky_Feline
Silvio Wenzel
TheBloodRed
7 posters

Go down

*Lurk Mode Disengage* Empty *Lurk Mode Disengage*

Post by Ecchi Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:33 am

Sup?

I just finished AO a week ago. It was my first BL and Dating Sim I ever played. (Well, there were those weird flash ones from back in the day...) I really enjoyed it. Cool to see a community dedicated to this game. I don't think I'll get in on the RP yet. I haven't RPed yaoi / boylove in, like ages. (Admittedly I'm more of a yuri fangirl-- don't kill meee!)

My fave couples are:
Louise x Anel (I love shota, shamelessly)
Kia x Louise (The poor kid from the streets topping the ultra-dominant pretty rich guy... I like seeing people humbled like that. It's even hotter that Louise is STILL resiliently dominant afterward. Also: twoo wuv...)
Kia x Eduard (Lol churchsex)
Louise x Werner (This was like..THE couple for me that wasn't Kia x Louise. The way they interacted and worked together would make for a cool extended story on it's own. )

and... many may go "wtf" or hate me...
but er I wouldnt mind Alec x(vs?) Louise. Yes, I'm horrible. But I do mean the adult Louise.

I also draw sometimes. ZFM is my next victimm...

Anyway, great looking community here! I hope to become a part of it.
Ecchi
Ecchi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://sugandya.com

Back to top Go down

*Lurk Mode Disengage* Empty Re: *Lurk Mode Disengage*

Post by TheBloodRed Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the community! Very Happy

Please stay active and do not spam. Razz

Read all the rules! Wink

----

Ok now to the not cliche' stuff:
My fave non Louise/Kia pairing is Kia x Dirk. They seem so perfect for each other!!

Also, you need to make up character profile. Though seperate from yourself, when you do start having the urge to jump in and out of RPs, you will have someone to have in our lil world. :3
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Ecchi wrote: I haven't RPed yaoi / boylove in, like ages. (Admittedly I'm more of a yuri fangirl-- don't kill meee!)

no worries you'll get back some practice Wink I like shojo-ai but I've never gone as far as yuri xD

Ecchi wrote: My fave couples are:

Kia x Louise (The poor kid from the streets topping the ultra-dominant pretty rich guy... I like seeing people humbled like that. It's even hotter that Louise is STILL resiliently dominant afterward. Also: twoo wuv...)

That is smexy although I prefer Kia on the bottom XD

Ecchi wrote:Kia x Eduard (Lol churchsex)

It's my fav too XD

Ecchi wrote:Louise x Werner (This was like..THE couple for me that wasn't Kia x Louise. The way they interacted and worked together would make for a cool extended story on it's own. )

Yep they are my fav couple too, Werner seems to fit Louise more than the rest of his clients

Ecchi wrote:and... many may go "wtf" or hate me...
but er I wouldnt mind Alec x(vs?) Louise. Yes, I'm horrible. But I do mean the adult Louise.

HEhe I wanted to see that too xD surprisingly enough I find Alec to be an interesting character XD Laughing
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 am

Good day.
It isn't a problem of what you like.
WE accept all here.
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecchi Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 am

Thank you thank you
Freaky_Feline wrote:
HEhe I wanted to see that too xD surprisingly enough I find Alec to be an interesting character XD Laughing

Yeah. I wonder if that's him nuzzling an angry-looking Louise in that artbook? hehh... The hair looks the same.
Ecchi
Ecchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Ecchi wrote:Thank you thank you
Freaky_Feline wrote:

Yeah. I wonder if that's him nuzzling an angry-looking Louise in that artbook? hehh... The hair looks the same.

oh dear O.o that's hot, you have the artbook?
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecchi Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 pm

I sooooooo wish I did. No, this page has a lot of scans from the artbook. That's where I found the yummy goodness.
Ecchi
Ecchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Ecchi wrote:I sooooooo wish I did. No, this page has a lot of scans from the artbook. That's where I found the yummy goodness.

OMG OMG OMG OMG thank you sooo much
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:49 am

Hello Ecchi, and welcome to the forums!

Please don't be afraid to share your opinions with us confidently. We're an open-minded group - and odds are, some of us share the same view anyway. Wink

Personally, I enjoyed all of the couples you listed -- even Alec and Louise. I've been curious to know what their relationship had really been like, and can't deny that the pair would be aesthetically pleasing, at the very least. (That is him pictures in the artbook image wit Louise, by the way!) Of course, I do have to mention that my only exception to the list would be that I prefer Louise to be dominant over Kia because I'm simply stubborn like that.

If you do draw any fan art for the game, consider sharing it with us! I'd love to see it. Very Happy

And, lastly, please do not feel obligated to join the RP. I do encourage our members to join if they are interested, but it certainly isn't required! However, if it is a matter of getting back into the swing of things, we have the IC-OoP section that you can have fun playing in, with no pressure.

I hope you enjoy your time with us! Thank you for joining. <3
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Hello there,

I see that you've met quite a few of our members, including FreakyFeline; she is our resident crazy person, I'm not quite sure how she got out...back in your padded cell FF! n_n

It's nice to meet you, and as the others have said, you can feel free to express your opinions here. Louise may well whip you, but it won't be for that reason.Wink

I've been here a while now and I still haven't gotten involved in any RPing, mainly because I'm schizophrenically-indecisive and I can't choose the character I want.

...and now I really want that art book. n_n;;

Have a great time here...and don't run off or we'll hunt you down like a pack of rabid dogs. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecchi Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:01 am

Hi hi. I won't stray too far! (*gives self rabies vaccine just in case*)
I've been reading over the RPs here and there. I'm like you, Nota; I can't make up my mind on who to play. At the same time I don't feel pressured, so it's all good.

I'll work on some fan art instead. I have some ideas I want to try this year. (I'm really surprised there isn't much fan art of this game.)
Ecchi
Ecchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 am

Finally someone who shows love to my Eduard. <3

And welcome to the forums. Seems you and I have a lot in common. Enjoy your stay.
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down