Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bows Cooly

+2
Freaky_Feline
Kia WelBehenna
6 posters

Go down

Bows Cooly Empty Bows Cooly

Post by Saiyu Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 am

[center]It's nice to be here. I hope to get to know and RP with you soon.

Also Call me Saiyu until I state you may call me Sai.(Only for rping purposes)

I'm a role player if you didn't get the odd vibe from above sentence. The name is Saiyu and if you see me without my laptop pray to the gods I have my cell phone. If I don't you will witness a site I apologize for in advanced. My love of the stock market is unmatched. I'm not per say a gambler, however in my opinion the stock market is plain to see, doesn't hide cards under the table, and can't hussel. Therefor it's a good investment if you stay up to date with it.

Current Favorer Pairings

Kai X Jhores (Forgive me if I spelt his name wrong)

Yes that's right I said Kai, not Louise. I personally would like to see how Jhores, the Russian spy handle Kai, or the other way around. Just something I wouldn't mind investigating. Perhaps Kai would become the spy's bodyguard, who knows. However I still love the Louise X Jhores regardless.

Kai X Timo

I just love how Kai helps him out, and how studious he ends up becoming. His relationship with his father was one of my favorite back stories.

Louise X Haller

The CG made me squirm in a creepy sorta ow that's cold sorta way, however dispite my fear of docters he didn't freak me out at all. Although the surgery he did scared me pretty bad.

Louse X Warner

I find this match PERFECT beyond a T.

Well those are just my random thioughts. Also if you'd like me to do some fan art or fanfiction for you I'd be happy to comply. However this is what I ask for when you ask me to do this.

For art

Char(s)
Explanation of background
Explanation of what's going on
Rating (Meaning mature content purposes) That way I understand just what kind of perv you are....I mean, just so I know what your imagen....you know what I'm not even going to go there ^__^

FanFiction
Chars
Season it's in (holiday?)
Plot (I can just do this myself unless you had something in mind)
Rating (Same reason as above)

Now keep in mind I'm more into doing the FanFiction then Art. Normally....You'd have to ask, and there is no harm in that EVER.

About My Char
---------------

After inheriting a large some of money Saiyu invested it in the back, and played the stock market. He continues to make money in this, but also works on computers. However his expertize go further then that. His job title is a bit misleading, and if you find out how that is true then you should approach him. (I can't give everything away)
However if he isn't getting money from the market, he's hussling the money in billiards.

Fears

Every man has his fears, and no man is strong whilst they lay in a hospital bed. Saiyu fears needles, he is also highly clostrophobic and refuses to ever use an elevator.

Most angered when

Computer or Phone is taken from him. They are the key to his success, take that away and he can feel a bit helpless.

Flaw

His not particularly strong

Flaws flip side

He has a sharp mind, and is very quick on his feet.

Most happy when

well if you aren't his stock broker with good news then you must somehow know of his love for playing billiards.

Why a person would come after him
Identity theft, or they where hustled by him.

Last edited by Saiyu on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add a lot more then what I had)
Saiyu
Saiyu

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 16,420

Back to top Go down

Bows Cooly Empty Re: Bows Cooly

Post by Kia WelBehenna Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Welcome, bud. Hope you like your stay here.
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:02 pm

hey welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyu Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:21 pm

thanks for the warm welcome ^^
Saiyu
Saiyu

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:53 am

Welcome Saiyu.

I prefer gold investing myself, stocks are on a bit unsteady as of late as a result of the credit crunch and the new US president elect. Gold on the other hand is something tangible that I can touch, and it's not at risk of liquidation; even if Zurich's vault was to go belly up, I have my gold fully assigned so it can't be affected by company failure. I keep it off-shore so the government can't attempt to seize it for their own devices, which can sometimes happen in times of crisis - I don't trust politicians as far as I can throw them. -_-

I think you have a very interesting array of pairings there, and I have to agree with some of them. My favorite pairing is simply Kia and Louise. The matching accessories are adorable.

It seems you're very creative and I'm looking forward to see the role playing, stories, or art you can share with us.

Oh, and...I'm terrified of needles too. >_>
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyu Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:06 am

Really? I recently invested when the banks where low, and of course with the recent founding they where given I made a 100% profit. I agree with the gold theory, but as you stated I heard it went belly up. Also I'd rather not have that to tend to in fear of it being stolen from me. tangible objects are the easiest things anyone can take away from you, therefor worrying about it becomes too troublesome, but that's just my opinion. After the large profit I made I've eased up a bit, I'm currently waiting to see what happens this January when Obama comes into office.

I have yet to get the Kai X Louise endings. I can't figure out how to do ALL the missions without being forced a D rank because I did a different mission.

Why thank you, flattery gets you every ware with me, however my rp char. is a tad bit harder to grab his attention. ^^ I hope we can rp soon. If you have any ideas for me on art or story please share. I'd like to not be board on my oh so many days off right now.

I was lucky enough to find a doctor I feel comfterable with. I'd brave the needle just to get her to smile. I'm a bit childish for my age at times, but I'd fight tooth and nail about going regardless.
Saiyu
Saiyu

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:53 am

No no, I said 'If' it was to go belly up. Gold is actually higher than ever right now.
In regards of getting things stolen...the bullion vaults at Zurich, London, and New York are virtually impenetrable. They're deep underground, top secret, incredibly limited access, even bomb proof. They used the Bank of England's bullion vault as a bomb shelter during the war; the vault still has war-time posters on the wall for nostalgia.
It does cost a little to keep gold in one of those vaults, but it's worth it because it's far more secure and much easier to buy and sell.

That and if you studied company law you'd know how easy it is for companies to go bankrupt.Wink Company owners actually have surprisingly little liability as the 'company' is considered to be a separate person at law. So, for example, even if the richest man in the world was the company director, you may still lose out, because the 'company' as a person is responsible for its own debts, not the director. The only exception to the rule is if the courts suspect fraud.
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyu Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:28 am

I see. Well I'm fairly careful to say the least, but thanks for the in site.
Saiyu
Saiyu

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:34 am

Welcome to the forums, Saiyu.

I'm pleased to see your enthusiasm for roleplay. Your choice in pairings is rather unusual, but you seem to have good taste. Kia and Zhores do seem as though they wold work together, as he does seem to be more of Kia's type. I simply enjoyed the other pairs that you had listed.

I look forward to interacting with you further in the future. Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by Louise Hardwich on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyu Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:03 am

I want to go out of character and just hug you for no darn reason whatsoever. YEY I feel ubber welcome!
Saiyu
Saiyu

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:53 am

What a long and lengthy introduction.
And I like it.
I do hope you enjoy yourself here.
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyu Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:05 am

Really, it's nice having a such a nice compliment, thank you. Perhaps we can rp together up to you ^^.
Saiyu
Saiyu

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down