Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*All I ask of you - Kia & Louise (Video)

+2
Freaky_Feline
yorukanashima
6 posters

Go down

*All I ask of you - Kia & Louise  (Video) Empty *All I ask of you - Kia & Louise (Video)

Post by NotaBene Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 pm

This is a video (my first video actually) celebrating the complicated relationship between Kia WelBehenna and Louise Hardwich.

The music is 'All I ask of you'. From the German version of Phantom of the Opera. I felt that German was fitting as the characters themselves hail from Germany.

Please be warned that this video contains mature content.

This is particularly aimed as a gift to Louise as I'm sure that he will appreciate this music more than I expect Kia would.
Enjoy. Cool

--
Although this is not the full song, the translated lyrics are approximately as follows:

Share each day with me,
each night,
each morning...

Say you love me...

You know I do...

Love me - that's all I ask of you...

[Instrumental]

Anywhere you go let me go too...
Love me - that's all I ask of you...

--

Last edited by NotaBene on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

*All I ask of you - Kia & Louise  (Video) Empty Re: *All I ask of you - Kia & Louise (Video)

Post by Freaky_Feline Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 pm

That's very lovely Very Happy Very Happy I like the intro with that effect like the old silent movies
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

*All I ask of you - Kia & Louise  (Video) Empty Re: *All I ask of you - Kia & Louise (Video)

Post by NotaBene Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:46 pm

Yes, that is the overall theme I was going for. I found that the pictures I used each had very different colour tones and they were clashing horribly, so I decided to greyscale them and add a silent-movie-esque theme. I'm glad you liked it. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:30 pm

and you did a very good job on it Very Happy now when I will watch phantom of the opera XD and hear that song, it will remind me of the video XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

*All I ask of you - Kia & Louise  (Video) Empty D'aw!

Post by yorukanashima Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 pm

It's really sweet! ^^
yorukanashima
yorukanashima

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

http://www.freewebs.com/yorukanashima/

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 am

Thank you; I'm glad you like it. Welcome to the forum. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:43 am

Welcome to the forum Yoru-chan ^^
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:18 pm

As far as I know, most videos for AO were based on sex and the sexual promiscuity of the guys. Although this video does contain sexual images, I do believe that it is for the sake of art, and that this is a romantic video at heart. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:32 pm

NotaBene wrote:As far as I know, most videos for AO were based on sex and the sexual promiscuity of the guys. Although this video does contain sexual images, I do believe that it is for the sake of art, and that this is a romantic video at heart. n_n

Yea I think there's that feeling to it the black and white effect and the song gives it a feeling of an old romantic movie ^^
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 am

I have to say, I truly love this. I'm waiting for YouTube to finish its maintenance so that I may add it to my favorites. Very Happy

This is likely the first fan-made video to put Absolute Obedience in such an artistic and sentimental light, and you executed your ideas very well. The sequence of the images you selected flows very nicely - particularly in greyscale - along with the music. ('All I Ask of You' is a very touching song, isn't it? Absolutely beautiful.) The ending is especially gorgeous, fading into the final picture, in color.

Thank you very much for such a lovely gift. <3
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm so glad that you liked it.Smile It's good to know that my efforts paid off.

Admittedly, the black and white technique was born from a problem; I found that many of the scenes contrasted massively in colour and brightness, so I manged to come up with a theme that would allow me to use the pictures in the order that I had chosen without them clashing.Smile
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm

The video is so sweet and the song went so well with the theme.

I love the effects you use and the black and white theme made it all the more romantic. My favorite part at the end was the transition of black and white to color, and Louise's smile changing along with it. That was just too adorable. <3
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:32 am

Awh, thank you. n_n You know you're welcome, Kia. Wink
I didn't have much of a plan to begin with but as I started putting it together, I found that themes just went neatly into place.
I'll have to have a good look through my music archives to see what else might be suitable for videos. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 am

I liked the video, but it was so short Sad

Nao

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down