Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you ever notice...

+6
Louise Hardwich
TheBloodRed
Kia WelBehenna
dearLeni
Silvio Wenzel
Electricfish
10 posters

Go down

Did you ever notice... Empty Did you ever notice...

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 am

That during the game, Kia was the one who showed interest in women more than Louise did, even though they both go with the idea that beauty transcends gender. I remember him saying that he likes bullhead men and women with hourglass figures. I think even though Louise would sleep with women I think he's really gay XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Did you ever notice... Empty Re: Did you ever notice...

Post by Electricfish Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Yeah, although Kia also told Dirk that he preferred men because their asses were tighter Very Happy But I see what you mean, Kia does seem a lot more interested in women than Louise. Perhaps being bisexual fits his "playa" image better. Razz
Electricfish
Electricfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.freewebs.com/palumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Electricfish wrote:Yeah, although Kia also told Dirk that he preferred men because their asses were tighter Very Happy

*grins* yea I remember that XD

Electricfish wrote:But I see what you mean, Kia does seem a lot more interested in women than Louise. Perhaps being bisexual fits his "playa" image better. Razz

yea Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 am

Freaky_Feline wrote:That during the game, Kia was the one who showed interest in women more than Louise did, even though they both go with the idea that beauty transcends gender. I remember him saying that he likes bullhead men and women with hourglass figures. I think even though Louise would sleep with women I think he's really gay XD

If that were the case..no wonder he goes after the guys who take interest in women's then men. >=D For the challenge. <3
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by dearLeni Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 am

Haha I got to agree with this, since Kia really did show more interest in women the Louise. He also slept with women during the game also instead of Louise, like...during Kia's secret mission he went off sleeping with a woman, and Louise complained when Kia was sort of coming onto him about how he just slept with that woman. XDD So I have to agree with him being possibly more bisexual then straight out gay.
dearLeni
dearLeni

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-15

http://aznkeo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:47 pm

I am a sucker for tits and an ass. *shrug*
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Kia WelBehenna wrote:I am a sucker for tits and an ass. *shrug*

big news Razz Razz
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodRed Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:55 pm

ROLFCOPTER!! cyclops

Kia is just a sexaholic. I forgot what mission he claims to just like sex period but there is one in which he does.

It is also weird when he tries to calm some of the men down telling them it is just like being with a woman. However, women don't penetrate the men(unless you are Kia apparently).
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:47 pm

Kia WelBehenna wrote:I am a sucker for tits and an ass. *shrug*

Neutral

TheBloodRed wrote:It is also weird when he tries to calm some of the men down telling them it is just like being with a woman. However, women don't penetrate the men(unless you are Kia apparently).

Only in Kia's mind does such logic exist.

In one case, I distinctly remember someone mentioning that Louise was 'quite the ladies man'. Considering his disdain for Kia's like toward them, he may just be putting on that front for his image. But you never know. :3
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:44 am

It is also weird when he tries to calm some of the men down telling them it is just like being with a woman. However, women don't penetrate the men(unless you are Kia apparently).

Well, not without the proper tools....or chess pieces, eh Louise?Wink

And you have to admit, with some of the targets, it's really only after Kia gets them naked that you know their gender for certain. I suppose it's required that an agent is bisexual, or at least willing, so they can handle a wider range of missions.

I think that Kia also gets more satisfaction from overpowering other men - particularly stubborn men - as they pose more of a challenge. However, if I try to psychoanalyze him, I'll probably just end up tying myself in knots (figuratively speaking).
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:13 pm

[quote="NotaBene"]
I think that Kia also gets more satisfaction from overpowering other men - particularly stubborn men - as they pose more of a challenge. However, if I try to psychoanalyze him, I'll probably just end up tying myself in knots (figuratively speaking).

Yep that is quite true, and even though Louise is more or less the same, I think Kia is a little bit more. I guess it's part of his wild type self XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:08 pm

even though Louise is more or less the same, I think Kia is a little bit more. I guess it's part of his wild type self XD

I think that it is down to charm. Louise is very suave and will use flattery and charm to make potential lovers comfortable towards him so there is little challenge to him either way. Kia, on the other hand, has his own brand of 'charm' that generally does not go down quite as smoothly, and is likely to clash with the stubborn streak in a lot of men (and evidently does).

Either that, or there simply aren't enough attractive men in the world to quell Kia's infinite libido.
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:37 am

I thought of a new thing, Did you ever notice...that Louise looks like a dominatrix because of the clothes and whip? XD I didn't think of this until I started thinking of the cosplay. And I was like if I wear leather black jacket and trousers, hat, gloves a whip and turn my hair blonde, it looks like people will probably (which most likely don't know about AO) mistake me for a dominatrix when they see me XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Did you ever notice...that Louise looks like a dominatrix because of the clothes and whip?

Of course. Wink I believe that's how they intended to make him look; his sexual practices are very much based on bondage and domination as well.

Oh, and just for reference, 'tor' and 'trix' are derived from Latin. Trix is female and tor is male. Therefore Louise would be a Dominator. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm

NotaBene wrote:
Did you ever notice...that Louise looks like a dominatrix because of the clothes and whip?

Of course. Wink I believe that's how they intended to make him look; his sexual practices are very much based on bondage and domination as well.

Yea I guess :XD: It's going to be kinda embarrassing to hang around wearing like that though :XD:

NotaBene wrote:Oh, and just for reference, 'tor' and 'trix' are derived from Latin. Trix is female and tor is male. Therefore Louise would be a Dominator. n_n

ok thanks Razz
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Stryker Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 am

I always figured that Louise was just too pretty for the ladies and thus uninterested. As for Kia, he seems to be the type of guy that thinks with the wrong head and would be willing to stick it in anything with a pretty face and tight body. Laughing
Rune Stryker
Rune Stryker

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,950

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Oh I don't know, he seems to have particular tastes that are - like himself - on two extremes of the scale. He loves helpless targets such as Edward and Jens, and he seems to soften to them over time. By contrast, he also seems to enjoy the company of men who are equally stubborn who pose a challenge to him, such as Ashraf. I think that these emotional connections are particularly important to Kia, I really don't think that he would settle for anyone with a pretty face; he is actually quite principled in certain ways and, despite his promiscuity, he has quite a high moral standard.
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Stryker Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 am

NotaBene wrote:Oh I don't know, he seems to have particular tastes that are - like himself - on two extremes of the scale. He loves helpless targets such as Edward and Jens, and he seems to soften to them over time. By contrast, he also seems to enjoy the company of men who are equally stubborn who pose a challenge to him, such as Ashraf. I think that these emotional connections are particularly important to Kia, I really don't think that he would settle for anyone with a pretty face; he is actually quite principled in certain ways and, despite his promiscuity, he has quite a high moral standard.

Oh, hey, don't get me wrong - I don't doubt at all that Kia's feelings for any of his targets are genuine. I'm just talkin' about, say, the broads he boinked in the secret mission. He has a lot of depth to him, but he is a pleasure-seeker too, after all.

No offense meant in his direction. Love ya, Kia. ;D
Rune Stryker
Rune Stryker

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,950

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecchi Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 pm

I figured Kia was just bisexual with leanings towards stubborn men and curvy chicks.

I thought Louise was mostly gay,
Spoiler:
and his enthusiasm to take Anel's mission. Now I just think he's gay with pederast tendencies. Smile

Really though I think Louise just gets off on control.
Ecchi
Ecchi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://sugandya.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum