Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good day to everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Good day to everyone. Empty Good day to everyone.

Post by Silvio Wenzel Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Good day everyone.
I actually found the forum from Louise in Deviart, which I joined some time ago and yet have posted a welcoming of myself. (Much apologies for that.)
Don’t remember when I purchased the game; only thing that I can probably recall from the event was me having to hide it along with Enzai from my family.
I’ve seen other Bl games and quite frankly have enjoyed most of them, there are some I’m a bit iffy about, but other than that…Yeah…ask any questions and I’ll try and answer..
Since, I pretty much failed in making a hello post for myself.

No worries, I don't bite much.
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Good day to everyone. Empty Re: Good day to everyone.

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 pm

Guess it's welcome back than lol XD when I joined this site, it was rather sleepy <D
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 pm

Freaky_Feline wrote:Guess it's welcome back than lol XD when I joined this site, it was rather sleepy <D

XD More like, what the heck am I suppose to say? Make a fool of myself? Or just say something that will sound wrong anyways.
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricfish Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Hey! I'm new myself but a bit of salutation is always good. I sympathise with your former plight, no doubt I'll have to hide my copies of Enzai and AO when I get them till I'm at least 26.
Electricfish
Electricfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.freewebs.com/palumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm

Electricfish wrote:Hey! I'm new myself but a bit of salutation is always good. I sympathise with your former plight, no doubt I'll have to hide my copies of Enzai and AO when I get them till I'm at least 26.

Why hello then to you as well, new myself. "Chuckles"
...You crazy? I still hide those stuff away from my family. The worse would be another incident, when my cousins go through my manga collection and PICK THE WRONG BOOK UP!
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 am

Hello, my dear~. It's good to have you back! But what's this about whatever you may be wrong...? How silly. :<

Hm, I had a cousin pick up one of my yaoi novels once. I left it at my desk at work, and he just insisted on being nosy, I suppose - his face was priceless, though. ;D I usually don't take too much effort to hide my things, since I've made it a point in the past for others to mind my privacy and belongings. Hahah.
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:46 am

Louise Hardwich wrote: I usually don't take too much effort to hide my things

I do the same, I even have a desktop wallpaper of Kia and Louise cuddling and I've played the game during day *with my headphones on of course XD* (and my pc is not in my room) but at least I close it when they approach XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 am

Oh, well, I do that much. I keep graphic things concealed from view, wear headphones while playing games and the like. ^^
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:34 am

Louise Hardwich wrote:Hello, my dear~. It's good to have you back! But what's this about whatever you may be wrong...? How silly. :<

Hm, I had a cousin pick up one of my yaoi novels once. I left it at my desk at work, and he just insisted on being nosy, I suppose - his face was priceless, though. ;D I usually don't take too much effort to hide my things, since I've made it a point in the past for others to mind my privacy and belongings. Hahah.

...Ha! The fun part of your story is that it was about the same as mine, only thing with that is my little sister was also involved with the incident of my cousin picking it up. Next thing I know, they're both running into my room and telling me to explain why I had this.
>).....I think they learned to ask me before picking up one of my manga's. I take the effort in hiding it. .___.;

I'm bad. >=D I don't use headphones...cause I close the door and soon as anyone comes into the place, I close the window. "Rubs hands together."
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Silvio Wenzel wrote:I'm bad. >=D I don't use headphones...cause I close the door and soon as anyone comes into the place, I close the window. "Rubs hands together."

loool XD XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum