Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best scenes?

4 posters

Go down

Best scenes? Empty Best scenes?

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:59 pm

For some reason I really liked the scene where Kia and Jens had a 69 XD and also Timo and Kia when they are on the bed in Timo's bedroom XD Ferdinand in the shower with a naked butt (and damn he's got one hell of a nice butt XD) Ashraf and Kia in the shower XD Zhores and Louise on the bed in Zhore's apartment and also the two scenes of Kia and Louise are cuddling in the bed
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Best scenes? Empty Re: Best scenes?

Post by TheBloodRed Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:31 pm

The toothbrushes caught me off guard. I was like "WTF" the whole time. xD
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:07 pm

TheBloodRed wrote:The toothbrushes caught me off guard. I was like "WTF" the whole time. xD

Lol true
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricfish Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 pm

Freaky_Feline wrote:For some reason I really liked the scene where Kia and Jens had a 69 XD and also Timo and Kia when they are on the bed in Timo's bedroom XD Ferdinand in the shower with a naked butt (and damn he's got one hell of a nice butt XD) Ashraf and Kia in the shower XD Zhores and Louise on the bed in Zhore's apartment and also the two scenes of Kia and Louise are cuddling in the bed

I loved that 69 scene too! The fact that it was a competition was hilarious and I did like a bit of a change from the standard anal sex fare (not that its bad of course!)

Re: Timo and Kia, why yes, that was a very nice bed Very Happy
I loved the passion in Ferdinand's voice and eyes when was in that shower! "Please, my Goddess of Love... I want you to EAT ME UP!"
The bit with Kia stuffing the chess pieces up Louise's ass was a bit..um..unusual though. Shocked

I loved where Ashraf was instructed by Kia on how to evacuate his ass that time, I think it was in the shower, mainly because straight after sex is almost never shown in games or manga (even though it can be quite an interesting part) and I had wondered the technicalities of condomless anal sex before.

And, generally any scene with Berti, Kia suffering or an unexpected C ending i.e. when Louise attempted to pursue Lawless only to end up following a random blonde soldier for 3 hours
Electricfish
Electricfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.freewebs.com/palumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 am

Electricfish wrote:The bit with Kia stuffing the chess pieces up Louise's ass was a bit..um..unusual though. Shocked

Lol true and I've never heard of such a thing called Chess Bishop before, and it sounded so funny when there was a descriptions like "The bishop was lost somewhere within Louise's bowels" omg I'm so terrible Twisted Evil XD XD

I like the scene where Kia stimulated Louise's penis with a feather I found it somehow kinky XD

Electricfish wrote:And, generally any scene with Berti, Kia suffering or an unexpected C ending i.e. when Louise attempted to pursue Lawless only to end up following a random blonde soldier for 3 hours

Haha that was hilarious, Louise's infuriated face and the driver's dumbfounded expression was priceless XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Stryker Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 am

My favorites, in no particular order:

-Ferdinand in the shower
Such a cute little behind. I wouldn't mind taking advantage of that.

-Dirk's gang-bang scenes
One of those things that you shouldn't like to see, but it just looks so~ nice.

-Werner riding Louise
A great position, and it was a wonderful way to show submission to Louise.

-Werner topping Louise
I simply like this for Louise turning into a brat afterward and demanding a horse. I thought it was hilarious.

-Kia and Ashraf in the shower
It was just a really good scene. What else can I say?

-The entirety of both secret missions!
Great stories behind both of them.
Rune Stryker
Rune Stryker

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,950

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content