Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey There!

5 posters

Go down

Hey There! Empty Hey There!

Post by Electricfish Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:08 pm

I was also referred here by Freaky_feline on livejournal, my name there is paihelsho but I decided to use my aarinfantasy name for this site Smile.

On a bit of a deviation from the other intros AO was the second yaoi visual novel I played, first being Enzai which I downloaded (BUT WILL BUY!!) out of curiosity upon viewing the only ok OVA. Then after playing Enzai I was like "Must have more!!" so I was overjoyed to find AO having been made by the same company and also released in english (I can't really speak Japanese... Embarassed ) so I downloaded that (BUT WILL ALSO BUY!!) without delay.

The only other yaoi game I've played is Silver Chaos with its english patch but was a bit disappointed with it, bit of a generic storyline compared to AO and Enzai. I might also be a bit controversial for preferring Enzai to AO for personal reasons but AO is great ESPECIALLY BERTI!! (as you can see)
Electricfish
Electricfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.freewebs.com/palumba

Back to top Go down

Hey There! Empty Re: Hey There!

Post by TheBloodRed Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:13 pm

You have done well finding your way here! Laughing

Welcome, do not flame or spam. Likewise, post a lot of role-play lots of delicious storylines!!
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricfish Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:08 pm

TheBloodRed wrote:Welcome, do not flame or spam. Likewise, post a lot of role-play lots of delicious storylines!!

Flame?! Spam?! I can't believe you think I'm that kind of person!! affraid I'm afraid roleplay isn't really my thing... it reminds me too much of acting and I get embarrassed... but I'm all for discussion!
Electricfish
Electricfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:37 pm

Electricfish wrote:I was also referred here by Freaky_feline on livejournal, my name there is paihelsho but I decided to use my aarinfantasy name for this site Smile.

Welcome!!! I'm glad you joined us here Very Happy

Electricfish wrote:I played, first being Enzai which I downloaded (BUT WILL BUY!!) out of curiosity upon viewing the only ok OVA. Then after playing Enzai I was like "Must have more!!" so I was overjoyed to find AO having been made by the same company and also released in english (I can't really speak Japanese... Embarassed ) so I downloaded that (BUT WILL ALSO BUY!!) without delay.

Enzai was the first game I ever heard of yaoi games, Ao was the one I played first than I played Enzai afterwards. Both of them are very awesome, (but I love AO more XD)

Electricfish wrote:The only other yaoi game I've played is Silver Chaos with its english patch but was a bit disappointed with it, bit of a generic storyline compared to AO and Enzai. I might also be a bit controversial for preferring Enzai to AO for personal reasons but AO is great ESPECIALLY BERTI!! (as you can see)

Holy cow just like me!! I was very disapointed when I played Silver Chaos too, I found it too tame compared with Enzai and AO XD XD PS Berti rocks XD XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Welcome! Thank you for joining the forums.

Don't worry, no one's going to hold against you if you have a preference over AO. Hahah. And if it makes you feel better, I also cannot read Japanese... so you are not alone. ;D

As for Silver Chaos... The art is pretty, the character designs are likable... but the storyline is one gigantic cocktease. >(
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricfish Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Oh thank you, feels like Japanese is almost a requirement if you play BL games what with 99% of the games being in Japanese only and all those cool extras and merchandise like drama cds and short stories being released in Japanese. Sad That's why I WILL LEARN IT SOMEDAY!! AND GET ALL THE MERCHANDISE!! WITH ALL THE MONEY I'LL HAVE SOMEHOW MADE!!

(The capslock stands for determination)
Electricfish
Electricfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Electricfish wrote:Oh thank you, feels like Japanese is almost a requirement if you play BL games what with 99% of the games being in Japanese only and all those cool extras and merchandise like drama cds and short stories being released in Japanese. Sad That's why I WILL LEARN IT SOMEDAY!! AND GET ALL THE MERCHANDISE!! WITH ALL THE MONEY I'LL HAVE SOMEHOW MADE!!

(The capslock stands for determination)

=D...The sad thing about me and Japanese, I somehow get the hunch of what they are saying and if I cannot figure it out, I sorely make it up.

Silvio is a bad boy. Fufufu.
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 am

Oh, I certainly know the feeling, Electricfish. I'd like to learn Japanese one day, but I don't see it happening any time soon. Sadface.
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 am

I know a few words in japanese and I learned it by hearing Japanese speech while watching anime or playing a yaoi game and reading the subtitles in English. It's actually very helpful!!
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:25 am

I've picked up basic words here and there, as well. That's about it. Hahah.
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 am

Louise Hardwich wrote:I've picked up basic words here and there, as well. That's about it. Hahah.

If you take a careful look, you will notice that in most anime they say the same phrases like; Wait for me -Chotto matte, I see - sodeska, I understand - wakari mashta, good morning -ohayo gozamais, I love you - Ashiteru, teme!!- Damn you!! (Kia loves using this phrase XD), Itai - It hurts, and a lot more which I can't think of any more at the moment lol. The problem is that I know how to say them but I don't know how to write them *shrug*
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: