Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're too obessed on AO

+11
Victoria
TheBloodRed
Louise Hardwich
Dario-kun
Saiyu
Rune Stryker
Kia WelBehenna
Silvio Wenzel
Claus Heinrick
Kira-kun
Electricfish
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

When you're too obessed on AO - Page 5 Empty Re: When you're too obessed on AO

Post by Louise Hardwich Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Freaky_Feline wrote:
NotaBene wrote:

It's one of my favorite pieces of music, so I was pretty mortified to hear it played by someone who was essentially a child molester. LOL!!.

At first I thought you were referring to chopin and I'm like since when chopin is a pedophile? O.o than I got it that you meant Alec XD ROFL

*puppy eyes* Every time I hear this song it makes me happy Very Happy

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Laughing
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Thu May 14, 2009 11:30 am

At first I thought you were referring to chopin and I'm like since when chopin is a pedophile?

LOL!!...now this is how rumors start.:-p
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm

NotaBene wrote:
At first I thought you were referring to chopin and I'm like since when chopin is a pedophile?

LOL!!...now this is how rumors start.:-p

True Laughing
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 am

Finding it funny that about three years ago I had a crush on a young handsome English teacher haha xD but he was married -_-'
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Adenauer Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 am

you poor thing. Sad
Martin Adenauer
Martin Adenauer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Martin Adenauer wrote:you poor thing. Sad

aww thanks :hug:

And another one, when even my boyfriend get influenced by my AO obsession XD ie we were talking about a song called hit the floor by Big Ali, but instead of saying Big Ali he said Ali Ashraf LOL
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louan Locksley Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:10 am

Oooh I just loved this game so much, last week I played three missions each night before going to bed... I played until 2 AM sometimes... hahaha but it was worth it...

When I heard Alec playing Fantaisie Impromptu on the piano my mind was thrown away, and I started crying hahahah I don't know why... So I went to the piano right away and started playing it (I've learnt it last year, I even performed with an Orchestra from my town =D)... I played it like three times in a row *__* then I headed back to the PC and finished the mission haha
Louan Locksley
Louan Locksley

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodRed Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 am

That's an awesome story Louan!! <33
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Welcome Louan! It's good to see that the game has you staying up at unsociable hours like we do.Wink I love Chopin's Fantasie Impomptu too and I'm very impressed that you are able to play it ; you'll have to post a recording sometime.

But back on topic. You know that you're obsessed with Absolute Obedience when you consider naming your Bonsai Tree 'Kia'. :-p
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Being too obsessed when most of my fanart are AO based XD especially *ahem* Kia *ahem* Twisted Evil
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Nota, you *did* name it Kia after all Razz

FF - I don't think any of us have a problem with your fanart being AO based Wink
Victoria
Victoria

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 pm

I haven't named it officially yet, I can't decide.Sad
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Louan Locksley Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Hahahaha I loved the bonsai naming idea!
I am so obsessed with this game, I think I completed it like a thousand times but it still amuses me.

I just can't remember one thing: there's one story that at a time, a city name is mentioned and I don't think it is the city where the game is held (actually I don't even remember its name), I think it's something like Frankfurt, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Does anybody know it? I would really like if you could tell me.

Another thing: don't you think the characters' names are brilliant? Langmaor did an excellent job, combining the perfect names.
Like: Louise Hardwich and Kia WelBehenna (of course haha. WelBehenna is just plain awesome), or Anel Metzelder, Martin Adenauer, Zhores Barsoukova, Franziska Schleiden, Hagen Haller, Timo Wilkes, Jens Lewin and Eduard Wernicke. These are my favourite, I think, but I like them all. Which are yours? Very Happy

Thanks for welcoming me, I was so happy that I found this forum and there are really nice people here =D
Louan Locksley
Louan Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:37 am

Good to have you here on the forums Louan Smile

I won't hazard a guess on the city it is set in - Nota has had to listen to me rant and rave on this one Wink I believe Frankfurt may have been mentioned, but that is a little iffy Razz Considering that the game is set sometime during the Berlin Wall, and the fact that the Hardwich family is recognized as having power, it would be assumed that they are located in western Germany, as the family probably wouldn't be a power-player in the Soviet portion. However, there is the scene between Jens and Kia where they race to the Berlin Wall - aside from the fact that yes, they probably would have been killed by officers immediately, it would mean they would have to be in the western zone of Berlin (shared by the US, UK and France) and not the Soviet portion of the capitol (as stated earlier why). That being said, there would be no "countryside" to travel to, as is done with missions such as Werner and Ferdinand. So - I have no answer for you Razz As Nota reminds me, it's a yaoi game - a good one, but a yaoi game all the same Wink

I too was super impressed with the naming! Though as a number of people have pointed out, Louise is commonly a female name, and so far any German texts that have "Louise" in them are for females... but, he is still one sexy German, so really, all is well!

Now that I have written a short essay here, welcome again, and have fun Very Happy
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm glad you like my AO obsessed fan arts victoria Wink

By the way I've never heard Frankfurt mentioned in the game? O.o I knew that it took place in Berlin because it was clearly mentioned in Jen's mission.

As for Louise I like his name it fits him so well XD having said that I noticed that the name Louis for males is not uncommon in Malta, and it always remind me of our dearest blond soldier hehe >D
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah, Berlin was mentioned... but it doesn't work with the rest of the story, and the family wouldn't have influence in West Berlin or any of eastern Germany... I is so confused! :S I don't know why, but it really bothers me Sad lol

And yeah, you are right FF, Louise does seem to fit really well Razz wonder who chose it, his mother or father? Any one want to hazard a guess?
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Victoria wrote:Yeah, Berlin was mentioned... but it doesn't work with the rest of the story, and the family wouldn't have influence in West Berlin or any of eastern Germany... I is so confused! :S I don't know why, but it really bothers me Sad lol

For most yaoi fans, historical accuracy seldom comes into the equation. Seeing as the Hardwich family never actually existed (at least as influential political figures), it is safe to assume that these are happenings of an alternate universe. A universe where heterosexuality is simply a misunderstanding of the way that the world works which is easily 'corrected', where charging toward the Berlin Wall on motorbikes would not result in Kia being filled with enough holes to qualify him as a Swiss cheese, where men have the magical ability to self lubricate, and where influential political families cohort with pedophile Time Lords whom never seem to age or change even slightly in over a decade.

What we can conclude from this, is that the historical details do not have to conform accurately with our world's history, and that Alec is actually 'The Doctor':

When you're too obessed on AO - Page 5 Drwhoalec

Victoria wrote:And yeah, you are right FF, Louise does seem to fit really well Razz wonder who chose it, his mother or father? Any one want to hazard a guess?

Probably his mother. It's a name that means 'oops, I wanted a girl'. That would also explain why his mother never really took to him.
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 pm

NotaBene wrote:Probably his mother. It's a name that means 'oops, I wanted a girl'. That would also explain why his mother never really took to him.

Haha, probably Razz your post made me laugh way more than it probably should have Razz

Does this count as us being obsessed if we try to reason these things out? Neutral
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Victoria wrote:Yeah, Berlin was mentioned... but it doesn't work with the rest of the story, and the family wouldn't have influence in West Berlin or any of eastern Germany... I is so confused! :S I don't know why, but it really bothers me Sad lol

I got a bit confused as far as I know the hardwich family had was influential in the western Germany in which the whole game took place. As for Zhores I really wonder how could he manage to live there actually since he's Russian xD

NotaBene wrote:Probably his mother. It's a name that means 'oops, I wanted a girl'. That would also explain why his mother never really took to him.

Haha that's more or less my same reasoning XD besides i think his behaviour is similar to a typical rich and spoiled woman (like his mother XD)
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Freaky_Feline wrote:As for Zhores I really wonder how could he manage to live there actually since he's Russian xD

Zhores is a spy working for the Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti (KGB) or 'Committee for State Security', Russia's former secret police force.
Think James Bond only with significantly less moral obligations, and less brylcreem.
As a spy, his presence in Germany, or at least his true identity as a Russian spy, would have been hidden.
NotaBene
NotaBene

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

When you're too obessed on AO - Page 5 Empty Cities' names

Post by Louan Locksley Wed May 26, 2010 3:54 am

I think I got one! In Zhores Barsoukova mission, "For My Beloved Spy", there's a time that the city of Dusseldorf appears. It's when Gallacher's driving Louise and Zhores to the hotel, therefore, either a great part of the story (assuming this mission is one of the most importants in the game) takes place in Dusseldorf, or it's just a city next to the main one, that I think it would be Berlin or Frankfurt.

Very Happy I'm so happy
Louan Locksley
Louan Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Adenauer Mon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Not sure if you were welcomed, but hello. XD
Martin Adenauer
Martin Adenauer

Number of posts : 247