Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your least fav mission?

+2
Louise Hardwich
Electricfish
6 posters

Go down

What's your least fav mission? Empty What's your least fav mission?

Post by Freaky_Feline Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 am

Just out of curiosity XD

Mine are:

A man driven mad by an angel
For my beloved spy
The gay man's trap
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

What's your least fav mission? Empty Re: What's your least fav mission?

Post by Louise Hardwich Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 am

Ooh, you dislike one of my favorites. Hahah.

I agree, For My Beloved Spy lacked a bit. I found Zhores to be a bit annoying and not all that attractive as a submissive. Also, The Maiden's Wish. As adorable as Ferdinand was, some of his dialog made me facepalm - and how could I take that mission seriously if even Louise couldn't? As for Kia's missions, my least favorite would be Capture the thief. The storyline just seemed a little too far-fetched for me, even if the CG scenes were delicious.
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 am

Louise Hardwich wrote: I agree, For My Beloved Spy lacked a bit. I found Zhores to be a bit annoying and not all that attractive as a submissive.

Yea true XD

Louise Hardwich wrote:Also, The Maiden's Wish. As adorable as Ferdinand was, some of his dialog made me facepalm

That's what made me like it the most, I couldn't stop from laughing XD the same reason why I like the selfish prince's holiday, their arrogance was hilarious XD

Louise Hardwich wrote: As for Kia's missions, my least favorite would be Capture the thief. The storyline just seemed a little too far-fetched for me

Yea true even tho it's not on my least fav, I don't like it that much. For the reason that I don't believe that getting raped would make you fall in love with that person
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricfish Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Freaky_Feline wrote:
Louise Hardwich wrote: I agree, For My Beloved Spy lacked a bit. I found Zhores to be a bit annoying and not all that attractive as a submissive.

Yea true XD
Same here

Freaky_Feline wrote:
Louise Hardwich wrote:Also, The Maiden's Wish. As adorable as Ferdinand was, some of his dialog made me facepalm

That's what made me like it the most, I couldn't stop from laughing XD the same reason why I like the selfish prince's holiday, their arrogance was hilarious XD

Same with regards to The Maiden's Wish but I wasn't too keen on The Selfish Prince's Holiday, story just didn't grab me

Freaky_Feline wrote:
Louise Hardwich wrote: As for Kia's missions, my least favorite would be Capture the thief. The storyline just seemed a little too far-fetched for me

Yea true even tho it's not on my least fav, I don't like it that much. For the reason that I don't believe that getting raped would make you fall in love with that person

Same here yet again and Silvio's voice during the sex scenes was just a tad cringey. And lastly The High Class Postitute's Prank and The Devilish Little Gigolo. They weren't bad as such but I found them a bit lacking in the fun factor or plot of the others.
Electricfish
Electricfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.freewebs.com/palumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Electricfish wrote:The Selfish Prince's Holiday, story just didn't grab me

I enjoy that storyline mainly for the interaction between Kia and Ashraf. Both were just so adorably stubborn and clashed just right.

Electricfish wrote: Same here yet again and Silvio's voice during the sex scenes was just a tad cringey. And lastly The High Class Postitute's Prank and The Devilish Little Gigolo. They weren't bad as such but I found them a bit lacking in the fun factor or plot of the others.

Yes, I remember not being entirely pleased with Silvio's voice acting. And, you're right, those missions did seem a bit lazy. I rather liked Werner as a character and a match for Louise, though
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Louise Hardwich wrote:
Electricfish wrote:The Selfish Prince's Holiday, story just didn't grab me

I enjoy that storyline mainly for the interaction between Kia and Ashraf. Both were just so adorably stubborn and clashed just right.

I agree on that!

Louise Hardwich wrote:Yes, I remember not being entirely pleased with Silvio's voice acting. And, you're right, those missions did seem a bit lazy. I rather liked Werner as a character and a match for Louise, though
Werner and Louise are a nice couple plus Louise was rather happy to have werner as his target XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 pm

The Maiden's Wish, the only thing that made me wince, head bang my forehead to the desk, and turn the volume down. DX
Out of all of the mission's, this had to be the most annoying one out of all of them. "Shivers." I like Ferny and all, his maid's amuse me, but "Oh my god" his romantic attack on you, just makes me wince. X___X;

Not sure of Kai's...I think my least favorite was the A Blasphemy Before God, way too easy and I found it rather amusing that it was just a straight shot at God's face. XD;
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Silvio Wenzel wrote:Not sure of Kai's...I think my least favorite was the A Blasphemy Before God, way too easy and I found it rather amusing that it was just a straight shot at God's face. XD;

Haha that's one my fav lool, I thought it was pretty amusing that the creators actually dared to do such a thing so straight ahead XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am

Freaky_Feline wrote:
Silvio Wenzel wrote:Not sure of Kai's...I think my least favorite was the A Blasphemy Before God, way too easy and I found it rather amusing that it was just a straight shot at God's face. XD;

Haha that's one my fav lool, I thought it was pretty amusing that the creators actually dared to do such a thing so straight ahead XD

Oh, I felt like I was going to go to hell for just reading through the dialog of that mission but I think that's its charm! It's just so wrong. xD
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 am

Louise Hardwich wrote:
Freaky_Feline wrote:

Oh, I felt like I was going to go to hell for just reading through the dialog of that mission but I think that's its charm! It's just so wrong. xD

You couldn't say it better!!!
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricfish Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:04 am

Freaky_Feline wrote:
Louise Hardwich wrote:
Freaky_Feline wrote:

You couldn't say it better!!!
That mission contained one of my favourite lines : "Kia repeatedly thrust into Eduard's body like the nails penetrating Christ's flesh." Very Happy
Electricfish
Electricfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.freewebs.com/palumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 am

Electricfish wrote:That mission contained one of my favourite lines : "Kia repeatedly thrust into Eduard's body like the nails penetrating Christ's flesh." Very Happy

Aha...ahahaha... I had totally forgotten about that line! My god, that mission is so blasphemous, it's amazing.
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:39 am

Louise Hardwich wrote:
Electricfish wrote:That mission contained one of my favourite lines : "Kia repeatedly thrust into Eduard's body like the nails penetrating Christ's flesh." Very Happy

Aha...ahahaha... I had totally forgotten about that line! My god, that mission is so blasphemous, it's amazing.

yea so true XD XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am

Freaky_Feline wrote:
Louise Hardwich wrote:

yea so true XD XD
"Insert crackling laugh and somehow remembering that, again. "
Oh god...that being the line...I believe Kai is showing his hatred towards god. =D;;;;
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by mistresskarnak Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:50 am

Mine would be:

Selfish Prince Holiday- BOOOOOOOORING!
Dirk's Mission - Don't get it
Zhore's mission
mistresskarnak
mistresskarnak

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Stryker Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:42 am

For my Beloved Spy. Sorry, but I thought all Zhores was good for was the voice acting job. :/

Electricfish wrote:
That mission contained one of my favourite lines : "Kia repeatedly thrust into Eduard's body like the nails penetrating Christ's flesh." Very Happy

Aw, great, you have me laughing here at 2 am. Laughing
Rune Stryker
Rune Stryker

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,950

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down