Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Betrayer's.... Beginnings?

Go down

The Betrayer's.... Beginnings? Empty The Betrayer's.... Beginnings?

Post by Lawless Streich Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello there!
I am... Well, I guess just Law works, for the sake of keeping to rping purposes. Otherwise Jill works.

Quick info about me;
I am an aspiring authoress and love to rp in LITERATE form. However, I am not afraid of SCRIPT or ASTERISK rping formats and will use ASTERISK rping when out of character.
I am in the process of becoming a translator, and can decently type/speak/write in FRENCH and ENGLISH. I am working on my GERMAN, my LATIN and ITALIAN, as well as bits of RUSSIAN and other such things.
My Lawless speaks with a GERMAN ACCENT. Example; '"Vhat is zhat?" he inquired, quirking a brow.' You have been warned of this!~ However, if you truly can't understand if I add German words, or his accent is much too thick, then I am willing to provide translations.
I have 36 other GERMAN characters who look like Germany from Hetalia. It is an obsession, unfortunately, so little help can be given. But if you ever would like to know of any of these characters, or learn of them and want to point something out or rp with them, PLEASE TELL ME. I will tell you whatever you want, or rp.

So, hello there! I hope you like me as much as I like being here.

P.S. I am open to rping anything with Lawless, and I think I'm a decent "pro" at being him. I use the word pro loosely, though, as I honestly have yet to have an absolute obedience fan rp with my Lawless.
Lawless Streich
Lawless Streich

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-03-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum