Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got all 12 grades, game just... stops?

3 posters

Go down

Got all 12 grades, game just... stops? Empty Got all 12 grades, game just... stops?

Post by Asuryan Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 am

Hello everyone!

I've read the guides about getting the different endings and rankings, and in my 1st playthrough I decided I'd try and get as many D's as I could, to get those "out of the way" so to speak.
In the end my rankings are like this:

L1, L2, L3 - D.
L4, L5, L6 - D because EXPIRED

K1, K2 - D.
K4 - C.
K3, K5, K6 - D because EXPIRED.

So that makes twelve, and there are no other missions I can do, but... I am at the character selection screen and only Data save and Data load are available as choices. I can click Louise or Kia, but all I see are the rankings, and then again Data save, Data load and return, so I'm stuck. There are no more missions I can select, so... how do I actually END the game? confused

Asuryan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Got all 12 grades, game just... stops? Empty Re: Got all 12 grades, game just... stops?

Post by Freaky_Feline Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm

You Should follow a walkthrough there's a a certain pattern of the missions you take and all of them have to be Grade A then you get two secret missions of Kia and Louise which are sort of two possible endings.

Here's a good walkthrough for you http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PYO4A4L4
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Got all 12 grades, game just... stops? Empty Re: Got all 12 grades, game just... stops?

Post by takufox Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 am

ahh! wow that helps thank u kindly!!!
takufox
takufox

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 pm

you are welcome ^^
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down