Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AO song time

5 posters

Go down

AO song time Empty AO song time

Post by Victoria Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Now maybe I am the only person who does this, but sometimes I will hear a certain song on my iPod, and it makes me think of AO - either the actual game, or a fanfic of it. Thought maybe we could get some discussion going here: what songs make you think of AO, and why?

Nota and I write sometimes, and we are planning on making Louise have a sister (who is obviously going to need a bundle of therapy sometime soon >_>) - I based his sister's character off of Lady Gaga (teehee). One day I had the music channel on and Poker Face came on, and I thought "yeah, she could be his sister", and one thing led to the next, and now I have the full character planned out and created. Also, now whenever that song is on, and the line "and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun" comes up, I crack up =P (perhaps this applies to "you know you are obsessed when", but oh well)

Anyone else?

Last edited by Victoria on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong song title *grumble*)
Victoria
Victoria

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

AO song time Empty Re: AO song time

Post by Freaky_Feline Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 pm

there are quite for me XD Poker Face reminds me soo much of Louise XD and also man I feel like a woman haha XD
You lips tastes like Sugar reminds me of Anel obviously coz the song fits so well XD. Fantasia impromptu reminds me of Alec for the obvious reasons xD. Everytime we touch - David Guetta reminds me of a fanart I did of Louise and Kia, beside the fact that I mixed a song of my favourite DJ with my favourite couple Wink and well this is a bit random but the song Hit the Floor reminds me of Gistarch LOL coz I was listening to that song a repeatedly when I was doing Louise's secret mission xD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 am

The Producers also makes me think of AO XD The Springtime song for sure does, as well as "Haben Sie gehort das Deutsche Band", "Der Guten Tag Hop-Clop" and "Keep it Gay" XD If you haven't seen the movie, you should Wink It's one of my favourites. It does come across as being offensive, but not overly (keeping in mind, the 2005 one is simply a remake of the one from the 60s) and as long as you have a sense of humour, you will be fine Wink

Here's the Springtime video that always makes me think of the military aspect of AO =P essentially, this scene is the play within the play. Who does the blonde singer remind you of? Wink

Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 am

Victoria wrote:The Producers also makes me think of AO XD The Springtime song for sure does, as well as "Haben Sie gehort das Deutsche Band", "Der Guten Tag Hop-Clop" and "Keep it Gay" XD If you haven't seen the movie, you should Wink It's one of my favourites. It does come across as being offensive, but not overly (keeping in mind, the 2005 one is simply a remake of the one from the 60s) and as long as you have a sense of humour, you will be fine Wink

Here's the Springtime video that always makes me think of the military aspect of AO =P essentially, this scene is the play within the play. Who does the blonde singer remind you of? Wink

ROFL that was hilarious XD Laughing btw the blond reminds me of Lawless XD
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Adenauer Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I remember this song that was just wacky. XD

Thanks for bringing back the memories.
Martin Adenauer
Martin Adenauer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Glad to bring back the memories Martin XD

The chorus of "When Dove's Cry" kinda makes me think of the boys Razz

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

I'd say Louise is kind of demanding, bold AND never satisfied Razz Everyone can interpret that chorus how they will, but it does bring Louise and Kia to mind.
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:59 pm

I always think of Louise when I hear this song.:-p

NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

NotaBene wrote:I always think of Louise when I hear this song.:-p

And who knew, he turned out to be both XD

... and by the time Louise and Kia were done, most German men were gay too.....

Last edited by Victoria on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid typo)
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 pm

NotaBene wrote:I always think of Louise when I hear this song.:-p

Nikos: I'm straight
Carlos: What weren't yesterday

LOOL that totally cracked me up XD

That totally fits for Louise hehe he's gay and European xD.

Speaking of Louise, this song reminds me of him ^_^'

Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louan Locksley Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 am

Oooh I learned Fantaisie Impromptu for piano last year... When I heard it in the game, I was stunned and I started crying, I don't know why hahahaha I paused the game immediately and started playing it, I played it like 3 times in a row... Hahahahaha...

And I love the piano songs, I'm starting to build some sheets with them, just hearing, but it is hard to get every note... and Finale 2009 is hard to deal with :S
Louan Locksley
Louan Locksley

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum